Entry requirements:

Every tourist should have a valid passport issued on his or her name and a tourist card (Visa). It is important for you to know that your passport should be valid for at least six month after the return date.

If you are planning to work, do business or study in Cuba you need another type of visa; please contact The Cuban Consulate.

Tourist Card

The Tourist Card allows its holder to stay in Cuba for 30 days from the date of entry into the Country, and is valid for 1 entry into Cuba. For a stay of more than 30 days and only up to 60 days maximum, you require visiting Cuban immigrations office in Havana to extend your visit period, or you can request at any tourism office in Cuba, for farther information.

Children, regardless of their age, also require a tourist card, even if they are registered on their parents’ passports.